Getting Started with KLT
Free Sample Mini-Course
We invite you to complete our complimentary mini-course: “Getting Started with KLT”. The course offers a basic introduction to the Kinetic Link Training system. You will be studying an innovative, challenging and enjoyable way to move your body when training with weights.
In this e-Learning experience you will:
- Learn how to correctly perform the KLT Introductory Workout.
- 4 different exercises
- 15 - 30 minutes to complete the workout
- Begin to experience the Kinetic Link Training system - taking your first steps on the journey to developing and maintaining full-body functional strength.
Home Training - Resistance Bands
- ideally one lighter band + one heavier band, with a secure low (knee level) anchor point + a secure mid (chest level) anchor point + a secure high (above-head level) anchor point.
Gym Training - Adjustable Cables
- Multi-plate cables / pulleys with adjustable anchor points including a low point, a mid point and a high point.